Wednesday 30 May 2012

Monarchy In The UK - a song for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

Union Jack

I've written a song for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, to the tune of Anarchy In The UK by the Sex Pistols. 

I picked them because as far as I can remember,  they love the Queen (and her fabulous regime).

Monarchy In The UK
By the No-sex Pistols (We’re British)

I like my fruit-buns iced
I am a Monarchist
Bunting’s what I want and
I know how to get it
I wanna street party cos I

wanna HAVE a cup o’ tea!
Not a coffee!

Monarchy for the U.K, been here some time and maybe
I have a nice time, hope the weather’s fine
your future dream is a scone and cream

'cos it’s the Queens Jubilee…monarchy!
For the country

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I want an OBE,
I love Monarchy cos it’s

The Queen’s Jubilee… Monarchy!
THE ONLY WAY TO BE!

Is this an MBE
Or is this an OBE
Or is this a CBE
I thought it was the U.K or just
another country
another cake n cup o’ tea

Queen’s Jubilee…Monarchy!
Yeah Queen’s Jubilee, Monarchy!
Know what I mean
And I’m gonna be… Monarchist!
Get PIMMS! ENJOY!

No comments: